Vegan Family Cookbook, [CYPRESS] easy recipes from around the world
Easy, delicious vegan recipes for the whole family, from the star of TV's What's Cooking, Omari?
Find something for everyone in this easy-to-use family cookbook from the UK's youngest, award-winning vegan chef, Omari McQueen.
With over 30 plant-based recipes to share with family and friends.
From a quick snack to planning a party, Omari is here to help!
- Bright, vibrant photography
- Recipes from around the world
- Suitable for children aged 8+
- Omari McQueen's Best Bites Cookbook won the PETA Best Vegan Cookbook Award, 2021.
The plant-based recipes include:
- Mini Vegan Sausage Rolls
- Fried Mac 'n' Cheese Spicy Nuggets
- Fully Loaded Nachos
- BBQ Jerk Mushroom Steak
- Apple Crumble
- Gooey Marshmallow Cookies
- Sprinkle Sponge Tray Bake
- Cake Pops.
"I can't wait to inspire other kids to experiment and have fun with vegan food in the kitchen."-Omari
As seen on CBBC and YouTube:
- Omari's TV series launched November 2020.
- Find Omari on YouTube as 'Omari Goes Wild'.
|Number of pages:||107|