What Can a Citizen Do? by Dave Eggers (author), Shawn Harris (illustrator)
This is a book about what citizenship-good citizenship-means to you, and to us all: Across the course of several seemingly unrelated but ultimately connected actions by different children, we watch how kids turn a lonely island into a community-and watch a journey from what the world should be to what the world could be.
* What Can a Citizen Do? is the latest collaboration from the acclaimed behind the bestselling Her Right Foot: Dave Eggers and Shawn Harris.
* For today's youngest readers about what it means to be a citizen and the positive role they can play in society.
* Includes beautiful illustrations and intriguing, rhyming text.
"Obligatory reading for future informed citizens." -The New York Times
What Can a Citizen Do? is an empowering and timeless read with an important message for all ages.
* Great family read-aloud book
* Books for kids ages 5-8
* Picture books for grades K-3
Format: Hardback, Number of pages: 40
Dimensions: 254 x 203 mm
Weight: 410 grams